American Standard Silver 14 is a single-stage cooling air conditioner with an efficiency rating up to 16.00 SEER. The silver series model is the lower tier of American Standard line. Even though, American Standard Silver 14 Air Conditioner is the best value providing homeowners with excellent comfort and savings.
American Standard Silver Series Air Conditioners is combination of value and reliability. Silver 14 air conditioners built with high-quality materials and feature Spine Fin™ coils and Duration™ single-stage compressors, providing powerful cooling with the reliability you expect from American Standard. The AccuClean feature removes up to 99% of particles by filtering the air.
American Standard Silver 14 Features
- Duration™ compressor stages : 1
- Overall sound power level : 72-73 dbA
- High SEER efficiency (up to) : 16.00 (When installed with certain American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning indoor products)
- Single-speed fan motor
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durabase™ basepan
- Heavy-duty steel louvered panels
- Appliance-grade finish
- SermaGuard™ rust-resistant screws
American Standard Silver 14 Models
American Standard Silver 14 Price
Price unit only : $1,500
Price installed : $2,600
American Standard Silver 14 Warranty
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of warranty booklet. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on American Standard Silver 14 include:
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit Warranty and Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
American Standard air conditioners are one of the premium brand in HVAC industry. They are similar in quality to Trane, Carrier, Goodman and other top brands. American Standard Silver 14 are manufactured under the same HVAC brand Trane, which is known for their quality when it comes to great air conditioning units.