Trane XR14 Central Air Conditioner System offer their customers a high-quality AC unit that are tailor made to provide the service you individually need. Whether you are trying to cool a two-bedroom condo, or a 6-bedroom home or a multiple room office, it is important to find the right AC Unit that will meet your needs the best. And Trane XR14 offer superior quality units for multiple applications.
Trane XR14 Air Conditioner System unit offers you up to a 16 SEER rating. This is one of the most efficient and reliable AC systems on the market in it’s category and price.
Trane XR14 Features
The XR14 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XR14 Specifications
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator (on select models)
Trane XR14 Models
XR14 air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (Btuh)||Nominal Tons||Height (In.)||Width (In.)||Depth (In.)|
Trane XR14 Warranty
Trane XR14 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Trane XR14 Reviews
The reputation of Trane has in this HVAC industry is unparalleled. From their products being made in America to the testing of their equipment in laboratories. Trane offer the XR14 Air Conditioner line as their budget option for residential hvac systems.
Trane is an established company that takes a lot of pride in their HVAC products. If I didn’t believe this was a good product that is going to last a long time in your home without giving you problems, I wouldn’t recomend it for you.
Remember, no matter who you have install your Trane XR14 system, please make sure they know how to measure and install the correct size system for your particular home. Pick the licensed contractor in your local area that will pull a city or county permit and has a good reputation online. When you do, you’ll have better peace of mind. Cheap prices don’t usually translate to quality installs.