Trane XR80 single-stage gas furnace is a good option for those looking for sturdy heating and save money on equipment costs. The materials for all components are tested repeatedly for sustainable performance and reliability. Trane XR80 furnace is designed to match your home’s needs and designed to fit wherever you need it.
The Trane XR80 furnace delivers an AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) of up to 80% (exceeding government standards for new furnace efficiency). That means a full 80% of the energy you pay for is converted into heat you can use.
Within the Trane XR80 furnace includes a four-speed blower motor, a self-diagnostic microelectronic controller, and a silicon nitride igniter. These furnaces come 40″ high and 28″ deep and can be installed horizontally or vertically to suit your property. The materials is stored in an well insulated, pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet for durability and noiseless operation. The one-piece heat exchanger provides user-friendly installation.
Trane XR80 Furnace Features
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each one guarantee that time after time, your furnace will give total comfort your family can go with. The XR80 features includes:
- Four-speed blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Heavy steel cabinet
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
Trane XR80 upflow/horizontal furnace models
|Model||BTU/H||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||AFUE|
Trane XR80 downflow/horizontal furnace models
|Model||Tonnage||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||AFUE|
Trane XR80 Furnace Price
If you want to save money on a furnace and don’t require high efficiency or specific climate control, this Trane XR80 furnace is definitely worth consideration. Here the average Trane XR80 Furnace price (at 70,000-75,000 BTU) across the U.S. to give you an idea of what to expect.
|Unit Only||System Installed|
Trane XR80 Furnace Warranty
Trane XR80 Registered Limited Warranty Include:
- 20 year limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Trane XR80 Furnace Troubleshooting
Trane XR80 Furnace is a single-stage gas furnace, installed to whole HVAC system in your home. Just as all home HVAC systems, you’ll run into issues or problems with your furnace that you can troubleshoot and sometimes fix yourself before having to call a technician.
We’ve compiled a list of common problems that may occur and how you can fix your Trane XR80 Furnace:
There’s No Heat and the Blower Isn’t Running
– Your thermostat is set incorrectly.
+ Set your thermostat to the desired temperature.
– The burner of your furnace does not ignite.
+ Contact Day & Night Heating & Air Conditioning if this occurs.
– The main gas line in your home has been shut off.
+ Contact your gas company.
The Furnace Is Running, but Not Heating
– The furnace filter is dirty or clogged with dust.
+ Clean out the filter, or replace it with a new one.
– Air is not able to circulate freely within the furnace unit.
+ Look at the supply registers and return grills. There may be a blockage preventing air circulation.
The Furnace Is Making an Unusual Noise
– There are many causes.
+ To be on the safe side, get in touch with a professional like Day & Night right away if your furnace starts making any mysterious noises.
Why is my heating bill so high
– Your system could be running more frequently if you set the thermostat too high.
+ Turn down the thermostat, then try rerouting and consolidating heat by partially closing the air registers in rooms you aren’t using. Ceiling fans can also help circulate warm air.
– Your utility company may have raised their rates.
+ Call your utilities company or consult bills from the previous month to determine if this is the cause.